Phone Tips Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best deal on Windows 7 phones?

3 posters

Go down

Best deal on Windows 7 phones? Empty Best deal on Windows 7 phones?

Post  GaryScone Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:42 pm

I fancy getting my self a windows 7 phone before I start uni, is there any decent deals going around? I want a contract BTW.

GaryScone

Back to top Go down

Best deal on Windows 7 phones? Empty Re: Best deal on Windows 7 phones?

Post  Admin Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:11 pm

Hi Gary,
At the moment you won't get amazing value on any of them really. The best I could find was the HTC 7 Trophy for £26 on Vodafone (Carphone Warehouse) which comes with 300 minutes, 500 Mb data and Unlimited texts, but it is a 24 month contract.

The LG Optimus 7 is on a similar deal but with Orange (again on Carphone Warehouse) but you get an extra 200 minutes for £4 a month more (£30 a month, 500 mins, 500mb and unlimited texts)

A good, if you like the HTC Mozart is an improvement again. You get 750MB and 600 mins (as well as your texts) for £30, once again with Orange. I'd personally go with this one if I was getting a Windows 7 phone, sadly the OS just seems to be a bit of a...frustration for me and even the best Windows 7 phones don't seem to be a rival for similarly priced Androids.

Admin
Admin

https://phonetips.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  kebark Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:18 pm

There really doesn't seem to be much difference from handset to handset does there? What were Microsoft thinking? The great thing about Android is that there is a handset for every taste, whilst the Windows 7 phones all seem really similar. A few keyboard sliders and a few with slightly bigger/smaller memory but they all look like they've been told "make one to this spec and don't deviate".

Thats before mentioning the problems with the OS =/

kebark

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down