Phone Tips Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mate is thinking about getting an iPhone 4, is there any issues with it?

3 posters

Go down

Mate is thinking about getting an iPhone 4, is there any issues with it? Empty Mate is thinking about getting an iPhone 4, is there any issues with it?

Post  kebark Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:25 am

We all know about the grip of death but is there any other major issues? We've told him to wait a few weeks until the iPhone...4G or 4S or whatever it is comes out (he's agreed to wait) but is there anything I should warn him about?

kebark

Back to top Go down

Mate is thinking about getting an iPhone 4, is there any issues with it? Empty Re: Mate is thinking about getting an iPhone 4, is there any issues with it?

Post  Admin Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:01 am

For crying out loud make sure he waits. There was a host of issues early on, the grip of death was the obvious one but the camera used to have awful white balancing issues and could really mess up pictures. Whilst I THINK this has been sorted with newer handsets it was a big problem early on. The phone also (at the start of the product life cycle) had a yellow screen problem due to some sort of glue issue apparently.

Some of the problems with an iPhone 4

As the blog entry suggest I'd strongly stay away from buying one for now, they are dated and with an upgrade around the corner it's not worth kicking yourself over making a move a few weeks early.

Admin
Admin

https://phonetips.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Mate is thinking about getting an iPhone 4, is there any issues with it? Empty Re: Mate is thinking about getting an iPhone 4, is there any issues with it?

Post  SmallPith Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:44 am

Still don't like the price on these. I'm sure they are great phones but I refuse to pay the amount they are asking for. I might try and get a 3GS when the next one comes out if a serious price cut is made...if not I'll likely be looking at a Blackberry (yeah laugh at me guys, you usually do) next year.

SmallPith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down