Phone Tips Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was your first phone?

2 posters

Go down

What was your first phone? Empty What was your first phone?

Post  Admin Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:38 am

We all remember the first phone we had, almost if it was our first love, but what was your first?
I remember my was an old Sagem MY-X2 (GSM arena specification).

No camera, no MP3 playback, no 3G, no EDGE, no memory card, no GP, no Java....but dammed are those things tough. Think mine was still alive 4 years later until my brother ran it over and crack the screen. The battery used to last a week or so and although the only game was a rubbishy puzzle one, it was a pretty good phone back in the mid 00's. Amazed how far technology has come since then.

Admin
Admin

https://phonetips.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

What was your first phone? Empty Re: What was your first phone?

Post  kebark Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:07 am

Was a Sony Ericsson K something, I know I had 3 K's in a row. Think the first one I got was the K700i (GSM arena link)). A bit of a step up from yours and was a surprisingly good phone for a starter. The Camera, although not amazing, was good at the time, though I remember the flash being a bit dazzling, sadly it seemed to have a number of issues I remember.

At the time I remember the screen breaking a bit too easily and the stick becoming, well, sticky to be honest. It was a nice phone though to be honest and very snazzy for a 16 year old to be having at the time.

Never was a Nokia kinda a guy so I always stuck with the Sony's until recently when I tried a few Samsung's.

kebark

Back to top Go down